Contact MD-Vendors.com – and About Us
Before contacting us – please note!
Just a quick note to let you know that we are updating our events pages to 2018 as quickly as we can. Updating the pages is not an automatic process. It is not a quick click of a button and all the dates are automatically changed to 2018. (We sure wish it was that easy!) We contact someone from each and every event we have listed to make sure the event will run again in 2018 and to verify information. Or we get dates from the official Website for an event (if there is one.) Many times 2018 dates have not been set, confirmed or posted yet. It sometimes takes several phone calls or emails to event planners to get new dates from them.
So please do not email us asking when we will have the pages updated for 2018. We always provide contact information and/or Website links and/or Facebook links for all of the many events we have listed. You can always use that information to email, call or check Websites yourself for any events your are particularly interested in.
MD-Vendors.com (Maryland Vendors) is an online directory – we do not run any events ourselves and we are NOT the official Website for ANY event – nor are we the contact for ANY event! Please do not contact us if you want to be a vendor at one of the many events we have listed on our Website!! Use the EVENT CONTACT information we provide on each of our event pages in the body of the page where you will see WHEN, WHERE, DESCRIPTION, EVENT CONTACT, WEBSITE, etc.
Note! Visitors cannot make changes to any of our Websites. We do things the “old-fashioned way” and make all additions, deletions and changes ourselves.
- To submit a NEW event listing – use our form: click here.
- To request a revision to (or deletion of) an existing event listing (page)
use our form: click here.
- To submit a business listing (or to revise an existing BUSINESS listing)
use our form: click here.
- You can also get to these forms by using the navigation bar that is located at the top of each of our pages then click on SUBMIT EVENT or SUBMIT BUSINESS.
Looking for something? See our SITE MAP – it can be very helpful!
A Division of PA-Vendors.com, LLC
P.O. Box 19, Chicora PA 16025
Linda Hemphill, Owner – Email: PaVendors@gmail.com
It is best to use our forms for faster service so any team member can serve your request.
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Linda created and owns the Websites and is in charge of all operations, advertising, and the business in general (and drives the rest of team crazy – LOL!)
- Rich helps our team by making phone calls to event planners for new dates. (He is also Linda’s husband!)
- Paul is our Webmaster, our WordPress expert and technical adviser for everything related to the operation of our Websites (and sometimes our computers, too!) He is our go-to person and we do not know what we would do without him. We are one of his very satisfied customers. For more information about his services, see Oyler Creative – Web Design & Photography.
- Jeanne is our amazing Primary Team Member for our New Jersey Website NJ-Vendors.com – plus she helps Linda with administrative and maintenance duties – as well as the rest of the team whenever or wherever needed.
- Justi is our newest team member, tech-savvy, helps with all Websites, and is the Primary Team Member for our new Delaware Website DE-Vendors.com and our Maryland Website MD-Vendors.com.
- Laurie is our talented graphic designer who has designed many of the display ads on our Websites – plus she is our Primary Team Member for PA-Vendors.com.
As Christians, our entire team is very thankful for the opportunity our Websites provide to offer praise to God for His love and sacrifice and to thank Jesus for dying for our sins and providing salvation for us all. Our visitors will find “Words of Wisdom and Inspiration” throughout our Websites – some are direct quotes from The Bible, other are quotes from other resources (special thanks to ChristianQuotes.info), and we also throw in some Little Bits of Humor, too!
We love helping the churches, fire departments, non-profit organizations, small business owners, vendors, organizations, and companies with their fundraising and promotional efforts – that’s why we provide this Website. Thank you to our visitors for sharing the information about their businesses and events!
We provide our Websites to make it easier for vendors and shoppers to find events with vendors. We do not provide any guarantees. We do not review events or guarantee that participation in any event listed on our Website(s) will be profitable – nor do we guarantee that any event will have a certain number of shoppers. We cannot even guarantee that an event will actually take place as we may not be notified of a cancellation. We do our best to provide the essential information such as when, where, a brief description, contact information, and a Website and/or Facebook Page (when available.) It is the responsibility of visitors, vendors, businesses or shoppers to decide whether or not to participate as a vendor or to shop at any event. PA-Vendors.com, LLC and it’s Websites, owner, team members or associates are not responsible for the planning, success, result, outcome or consequence of any event.
As disciples of Christ, it is our duty and privilege to follow God’s commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ who said: “Listen to my instruction and be wise – don’t ignore it.” — Proverbs 8:33 NIV. We respect your right to have your own beliefs and principles, so please respect our right to have Christian beliefs and principles if we need to decline to post certain events or businesses that go against biblical teachings.
We wrote a book!