Outdoor Bazaars at the Craft Guild Shop
First Saturday Events
WHEN: Seasonal – the first Saturday of the month beginning in May and going thru November.
WHERE: The Craft Guild Shop,
26005 Point Lookout Road,
Leonardtown MD 20650
(St. Mary’s County Maryland Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs, Bazaars.)
DESCRIPTION: The Craft Guild Shop Outdoor Bazaar will have crafters, artists, antique dealers, flea market vendors, food vendors, garden vendors, and more!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
Antiques and collectibles vendors and dealers wanted.
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Vendor Fees and Information:
- $25 for a 10′ x 10′ space.
- It is an outdoor event so bring your own tents, tables and chairs.
- There is no electric available.
- Reservations must be made by the Friday prior to the start of the Bazaar each month.
- Reservations are not final unless paid in full.
EVENT CONTACT: Craft Guild Shop at 301-997-1644
or Peg Gowen at 321-795-5380